About Chi Nederland
Chi Nederland is the association promoting Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) in the Netherlands.
It has its origins in the international ACM-SIGCHI organization. Its main goal is to stimulate the development and application of HCI and related disciplines such as user experience design, usability engineering, and human factors. A second aim is to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and experience in the field of HCI between researchers, professionals, novice practitioners, and students.
- support members with the execution of their daily professional activities;
- promotion of Human Computer Interaction (HCI) as a whole, and the individual members and their companies and HCI activities in particular;
- build expertise;
- support social networking;
- develop and support external networking (with governmental organisations, related organisations, etcetera);
- facilitate HCI research;
- share knowledge.
The primary language is Dutch. Our conferences always have a complete track in English, and some content is English. This year will also feature a Design for Conversion conference in New York, Nov. 18 2010. Learn more about this.
In the near future, we expect BOFS on this site (Birds-of-a-feather-s – interest groups with a more fore focussed field of attention) that are English spoken.
- Sander Leer (chair)
- Stefan Mirck (secretary)
- Tjeerd de Boer (treasurer)
- Jay de Groot (activities)
- Liou Yamane (online communications & PR)
Join Chi Nederland
If you want to become a member, please fill out the membership form.
For contact information click the following link contact information.